STARTUP CONCLAVE scheduled for the 27th and 28th of October 2023
We extend warm greetings to you. With great pleasure, we introduce the Startup Accelerator Program (SAP), an initiative jointly undertaken by the Udhmodya Foundation and the Career Development Centre (CDC). This collaborative effort is the result of an alliance between the University of Delhi and Samarth Bharat. A key event within this program is the two-day STARTUP CONCLAVE scheduled for the 27th and 28th of October 2023.
It is heartening to announce that this Startup Accelerator Program is supported by ACE (Action for Convergence in Entrepreneurship Ecosystem), SIIC, IIT Kanpur, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, IIT Delhi and Delhi Technical University (DTU) as knowledge partners.
This Startup Accelerator Program (SAP) aims to embark on a journey to ignite, innovate and incubate groundbreaking ideas that have the potential to shape the future.
We are delighted to share that we have already received an overwhelming response of more than 150 registrations from different young startup founders seeking mentorship and funding.
Key Highlights: STARTUP Conclave under SAP
Two-day event will witness a successful selection of SUPER 25 Start-Up ideas which will be further screened for SEED funding, Scale up funding, Mentor Connect and Onboarding to Incubation centres for incubating.
- Screening of Ideas: A dedicated panel of experts (Screening Committee) from corporate, Incubation centres and some of the successful startups will be shortlisting the best 100 ideas for pitching during the Conclave.
- Shortlisting for Conclave Pitching: The select 100 startups will be pitching to the panel on the first day of the Conclave i.e., on 27th October,2023 through presentations. Out of which top 40 will be selected for the Final Pitching Round on Oct 28th to be held before the panel of heads of Incubation centres, mentors, investors and VCs.
- Pitch Day: SUPER 25: The select 40 will be pitching on 28th October 2023 and subsequently, based on the decision of the Panel, the TOP 25 will be selected under the nomenclature of SUPER 25 as the first Pilot batch under Campus Accelerator Program.
- Seed Funding: SUPER 25 will be entitled to SEED funding up to 5,00,000 on the spot from Udhmodya Foundation.
- Mentor Connect: All SUPER 25 will be assigned mentors or Incubation centres from a pool of highly successful entrepreneurs who subsequently may like to invest in the venture in the future
- Investor Connect: Out of SUPER 25, investors and VCs can further support with scale-up funding.
- Incubation opportunity with Udhmodya Foundation: Each startup that is a part of SUPER 25 will be an Incubatee of Udhmodya Foundation. Whosoever is willing to take up physical space for an office, it’s readily available at the Udhmodya Foundation premises. The partner Incubation centres can also opt to co-incubate as per the choice of the startup and respective IC.
The Startup Accelerator Program through this Startup Conclave shall offer SEED funding by Udhmodya Foundation to SUPER 25 based on the following framework:
- The most Innovative and Scalable Idea: up to 5,00,000
- Best Idea for Social Impact: up to 5,00,000
- Best women-led innovative idea: up to 5,00,000
- Best Startup Ideas: up to 2,00,000
- Most sustainable and scalable Ideas: up to 1,00,000
We hereby invite startups looking for SEED funding as well as for scale up funding.